Logger for SWL

6Plus Activity Club <simplyinfo@...>

Hi,
Was just curious if anyone used Logger for short-wave listening
contacts and if so how do you change the qso entry window to allow you
to skip the rst sections ?

--
KF4OBL
#6P001 <ask me how to get yours!>

6Plus Activity Club
Dedicated to increasing 6 meter and above PSK Activity
Email: simplyinfo@sc.rr.com
http://home.sc.rr.com/simplyinfo/6plus/index.html
Contact me for info on joining the
FIRST PSK Club for 6 Meters and Above !!!

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

I would think that the rst would be important for the swl as well as the
radiooperator. When I receive qsl cards from swl's - they have the
rst's. Nice to know how my signals are received in Podunk as well as
the station I am working. FWIW.
Chas N2hig

6Plus Activity Club wrote:

Hi,
Was just curious if anyone used Logger for short-wave listening
contacts and if so how do you change the qso entry window to allow you
to skip the rst sections ?

--
KF4OBL
#6P001 <ask me how to get yours!>

6Plus Activity Club
Dedicated to increasing 6 meter and above PSK Activity
Email: simplyinfo@sc.rr.com
http://home.sc.rr.com/simplyinfo/6plus/index.html
Contact me for info on joining the
FIRST PSK Club for 6 Meters and Above !!!

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Terry Tankard <Terry.Tankard@...>

hi ya.
yes i am swl and have 17000 genuine entries in logger,dont worry
about the rst i just enter the rst i receive station at eg 599 and
the other colums i enter as 111,in other words the first colums have
the true report of the station i am listening to and the last set of
colums have all 111 in.
cheers
terry (uk)