Topics

Logger error msg

Kn7y@...

Save your files and reload logger from the downloaded file. Both my father
and I had similar problems from our first loaded Logger, but have had no
problems from the second.

Jack, KN7Y

Morris Wideman <m_wideman@...>

Hello
Im a new user to Logger Im using 7.05. During a log entry session I got into IOTA then county and could not seem to get out of county I finnaly got a error msg to delete my non-exsistant entry in this field. The OK button on the error msg would not return me to the county field or logger I was stuck!. I could run other windows prgms but could not get back into logger. I finnaly used ctrl/alt-delete to shut down logger only now program comes up and says it can not find notepad, and will create one but prgm only shuts itself off now what comes up had no entries in it at all. HELP! I had created a back up disk and log file. I even tried to reload logger from the zip file to only replace any missing files but that is where I ended at.
WA4MIT

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

Suggestion: Reinstall Logger, being sure to save you log files (usually
named after your call sign) in a separate directory). After logger is
loaded, move the log files back to the directory, restart logger and
reconfigure. That should do it. It worked for me. I edited a file
incorrectly and caused that same (or similiar) problem.
73, Chas N2hig

Morris Wideman wrote:

Hello
Im a new user to Logger Im using 7.05. During a log entry session I got into
IOTA then county and could not seem to get out of county I finnaly got a
error msg to delete my non-exsistant entry in this field. The OK button on
the error msg would not return me to the county field or logger I was
stuck!. I could run other windows prgms but could not get back into logger.
I finnaly used ctrl/alt-delete to shut down logger only now program comes up
and says it can not find notepad, and will create one but prgm only shuts
itself off now what comes up had no entries in it at all. HELP! I had
created a back up disk and log file. I even tried to reload logger from the
zip file to only replace any missing files but that is where I ended at.
WA4MIT

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

Suggestion: Delete the directory, Reinstall Logger, being sure to save