Topics

Logger and Pegasus

Roy S Dishmon <W4RSD@...>

I have already done what you have asked...Bob has not given many options
for us Pegasus users...You are right about the Ten-Tec and N4PY
software...I found that if you go to the config box in the log window and
go to the 5th set of bloucks and uncheck (enable logbook mode by radio,
and enable logbook by band plan) You can then select PSK as a mode. It
works fine with my Pegasus and Logger w/Zakanaka. You will have to
remember that if you change modes you will have to do this manually...

W4RSD
Roy S. Dishmon

73's & GOD BLESS....

Mike Sloan <gu3whn@...>

I would be most grateful if any Pegasus user, in fact any user, can try
to reproduce the effect that I am have with Logger.

I am currently using Ver 7.07b but have had the same results with all
recent versions and two different systems.

PSK needs to be configured as a mode first.

Please select Radio Type PC/Pegasus (N4PY)

Having done this, please select Mode then PSK in the QSO window. Click
on OK.

My QSO window always defaults to SSB and I cannot select PSK as a mode
with the N4PY configuration.

This is NOT the case if Pegasus (Ten-tec) is selected as the
configuration.

Secondly, for Pegasus users only, the Pegasus (N4PY) config changes the
band in Logger in step with the radio. The Pegasus (Ten-tec) config
does not. Do you also find this to be the case?

Your help in these matters will be much appreciated.

Vy 73

Mike

José Bonança <jbct1aos@...>

I'm very sorry I cannot help. Everything seems to be working fine.

José / Ct1aos

At 22:24 09-07-2000 +0100, Mike Sloan wrote:
[...]

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Jose Bonança
jbct1aos@...

Gregg's Mail <gah@...>

I am sorry to inform you that Gregg Houck suffered a massive heart attack on
6/28/00 and passed away.

I am Jim Hoffman, one of Gregg's friends, his employer, and a fellow Amateur
(KA3HQR).

If you have furthur inquires, e-mail me jimh@...

Sincerely,
Jim

I'm very sorry I cannot help. Everything seems to be working fine.

Jos� / Ct1aos

[...]

Jose Bonan�a
jbct1aos@...