Topics

Logger 32:new computer

Bryan Sanders

I have been running logger32 on an older computer. I have logbook and user settings saved on a 16 gb flash drive. Where would I need to go once I load logger 32 on the new computer. Want to have it look the same as it was on the old computer.

thanks, Bryan,NU8J

Jim Hargrave

Bryan,

a)      The best way is to make full backups on the old setup. Suggest you export your logbook to an ADI file

b)      Run a full install and let it update on the new computer

c)       Unpack your backup files in the new folder.

d)      Import the logbook adi file

Good luck. You may encounter a few errors, such as fonts and window size etc.

Jim – w5ifp-