Topics

Logger 32 'Grid' disappeared

John Munton - G7SSE

https://www.eham.net/forum/view?id=topic%2C128235.0.html

Came across the above. Not sure if Jim is a member of this group and I'll suggest he joins but can anyone can offer any help to resolve his problem?

"If anyone has experience with Logger 32, I would appreciate any help.   Yesterday, after an upgrade, my grid of data just disappeared.   Only a grey screen and top bar remains.  All of the files remain...  I tried to download the latest version 3.50.405 I believe. But no luck. still only a grey block and nothing inside it.   Any Thoughts?    73 All, Jim - KD1I"

John - G7SSE

Bob

John, in the case you refer to, turns out no entries in the BandPlan were set to show stats. And that's what was shown. SeventyThree(s).

On January 18, 2020 at 6:27 AM John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

https://www.eham.net/forum/view?id=topic%2C128235.0.html

Came across the above. Not sure if Jim is a member of this group and I'll suggest he joins but can anyone can offer any help to resolve his problem?

"If anyone has experience with Logger 32, I would appreciate any help.   Yesterday, after an upgrade, my grid of data just disappeared.   Only a grey screen and top bar remains.  All of the files remain...  I tried to download the latest version 3.50.405 I believe. But no luck. still only a grey block and nothing inside it.   Any Thoughts?    73 All, Jim - KD1I"

John - G7SSE

John Munton - G7SSE

Ok Bob, thanks.

73(s) John - G7SSE