Logger 32 and WSJT-X grid square notification #ft8

Mike Oakley

I was wondering why my software does not always tell me when new grids appear in the band map using WSJT-X and the UDP connection with Logger 32? Sometimes it shows me a new grid, but most of the time it does not. Especially on 6 meters and 2 meters is where this issue hurts me. I am a grid hunter for my VUCC on both 2 and 6 meters and seeing the new or needed grids highlighted really helps. 6 does get quite busy at times so I need this notification to show me my needed grids. Please help.

Mike Oakley KE4BKL