Topics

Logger32 wrong statistic

Andreas Paulick

Hello,

suddenly I have a wrong statistic (wkd/cfm entities at all, wrong DXCC challenge points).
The DX spot window is full of colours now. Nearly every cluster spot is a new entitie or a new challenge point.
Was almost blank last time (with more than 2600 Challenge points). The Worked/Confirmed window is also wrong.
Recalculate Statistic doesn't help.
The problem is: I don't change anything. From one moment to another.

What could it be?

I'm using Windows 8 since a long time.

73,

Paul, DL5CW

Bob

Click SETUP | UPDATES | COUNTRY DATABASE EXCEPTIONS FROM CLUB LOG | LOOK FOR UPDATES NOW. If that does not solve the problem, Click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS (and wait for it to finish). SeventyThree(s).

On May 17, 2020 at 4:42 PM Andreas Paulick <andreas.paulick@...> wrote:

Hello,

suddenly I have a wrong statistic (wkd/cfm entities at all, wrong DXCC challenge points).
The DX spot window is full of colours now. Nearly every cluster spot is a new entitie or a new challenge point.
Was almost blank last time (with more than 2600 Challenge points). The Worked/Confirmed window is also wrong.
Recalculate Statistic doesn't help.
The problem is: I don't change anything. From one moment to another.

What could it be?

I'm using Windows 8 since a long time.

73,

Paul, DL5CW

Andreas Paulick

Hi Bob,
I did it. But it doesn't solve the problem.

73 Paul

Bob <k4cy@...> schrieb am So., 17. Mai 2020, 22:50:

[...]

Michael Harris

Worked/confirmed window set to 2020 instead of ALL. Top left corner?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 17/05/2020 17:52, Andreas Paulick wrote:
Hi Bob,
I did it. But it doesn't solve the problem.
73 Paul
__
<andreas.paulick@... <mailto:andreas.paulick@...>> wrote:

Hello,

suddenly I have a wrong statistic (wkd/cfm entities at all, wrong
DXCC challenge points).
The DX spot window is full of colours now. Nearly every cluster
spot is a new entitie or a new challenge point.
Was almost blank last time (with more than 2600 Challenge points).
The Worked/Confirmed window is also wrong.
Recalculate Statistic doesn't help.
The problem is: I don't change anything. From one moment to another.

What could it be?

I'm using Windows 8 since a long time.

73,

Paul, DL5CW

Gary Hinson

Hi Paul.

Have you accidentally turned on annual statistics rather than all time?  Does the top left corner of your worked/confirmed window say “2020”, like this:

If so, that window and the DXcluster spot highlighting only takes account of countries you have worked during this calendar year.  This is very useful for those of us entering annual marathon DX challenges.

Simply click the top left corner cell again to change it back to “ALL”, like this:

Similarly, in your DXCC statistics report, there is a selector box at the bottom that allows you to select just the current year or all time, and you can also choose particular callsigns etc.

suddenly I have a wrong statistic (wkd/cfm entities at all, wrong DXCC challenge points).

The DX spot window is full of colours now. Nearly every cluster spot is a new entitie or a new challenge point.

Was almost blank last time (with more than 2600 Challenge points). The Worked/Confirmed window is also wrong.

Recalculate Statistic doesn't help.

The problem is: I don't change anything. From one moment to another.

What could it be?

I'm using Windows 8 since a long time.

73,

Paul, DL5CW

Bob

That was next on my list :)

On May 17, 2020 at 4:55 PM "Michael Harris via groups.io" <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Hi Mike VP8NO and others,

OMG - it was the reason. The box in the Worked/Confirmed Windows "Show DXCC Info for 2020 only" was marked.
I don't know, when I did it.

The problem is solved now.

Thank you all!

73!

Paul, DL5CW

Am So., 17. Mai 2020 um 23:02 Uhr schrieb Bob <k4cy@...>:

That was next on my list :)

> On May 17, 2020 at 4:55 PM "Michael Harris via groups.io" <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> wrote:
>

> Worked/confirmed window set to 2020 instead of ALL. Top left corner?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike VP8NO
>
> On 17/05/2020 17:52, Andreas Paulick wrote:
> > Hi Bob,
> > I did it. But it doesn't solve the problem.
> >
> > 73 Paul
> >
> > Bob <k4cy@... <mailto:k4cy@...>> schrieb am So., 17. Mai
> > 2020, 22:50:
> >
> >     __
> >     Click SETUP | UPDATES | COUNTRY DATABASE EXCEPTIONS FROM CLUB LOG |
> >     LOOK FOR UPDATES NOW. If that does not solve the problem, Click
> >     TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS (and wait for
> >     it to finish). SeventyThree(s).
> >>     On May 17, 2020 at 4:42 PM Andreas Paulick
> >>     <andreas.paulick@... <mailto:andreas.paulick@...>> wrote:
> >>
> >>     Hello,
> >>
> >>     suddenly I have a wrong statistic (wkd/cfm entities at all, wrong
> >>     DXCC challenge points).
> >>     The DX spot window is full of colours now. Nearly every cluster
> >>     spot is a new entitie or a new challenge point.
> >>     Was almost blank last time (with more than 2600 Challenge points).
> >>     The Worked/Confirmed window is also wrong.
> >>     Recalculate Statistic doesn't help.
> >>     The problem is: I don't change anything. From one moment to another.
> >>
> >>     What could it be?
> >>
> >>     I'm using Windows 8 since a long time.
> >>
> >>     73,
> >>
> >>     Paul, DL5CW

Ian Morrison

Just wondering, did you change your logbook?

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10