Topics

Logger32 ver 4.0

Bob

Beta testing is now complete. In a matter of days the upgrade package and documentation will be posted at Logger32.net.

Please check out the installation instructions in section 2.5.9 of the new documentation. Temporary home of the documentation is https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

Thanks to all those who helped test the software, and a special thank you to Gary ZL2IFB for the new PDF.

SeventyThree(s)

Dave Colliau

Thank you Bob. Great job !
Dave N8DC

On 01/16/2021 9:38 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Beta testing is now complete. In a matter of days the upgrade package and documentation will be posted at Logger32.net.

Please check out the installation instructions in section 2.5.9 of the new documentation. Temporary home of the documentation is https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

Thanks to all those who helped test the software, and a special thank you to Gary ZL2IFB for the new PDF.

SeventyThree(s)

is0gqx Bruno

Hi Bob,
Great news ...

Pse,  Logger32 V.3 coexist with Logger32 V.4 on the same PC with different directory?

73, Bruno IS0GQX

Beta testing is now complete. In a matter of days the upgrade package and documentation will be posted at Logger32.net.

Please check out the installation instructions in section 2.5.9 of the new documentation. Temporary home of the documentation is https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

Thanks to all those who helped test the software, and a special thank you to Gary ZL2IFB for the new PDF.

SeventyThree(s)

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

Bob

Bruno, yes, you can have Logger32 ver 3.50 in one directory, and Logger32 ver 4.0 in a different directory. But the cannot share logbooks or any databases. As soon a ver 4.0 opens a database it cannot be opened/read by ver 3.50. It is all descried in the new PDF help file. SeventyThree(s).

On 01/16/2021 12:47 PM is0gqx Bruno via groups.io <is0gqx@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
Great news ...

Pse,  Logger32 V.3 coexist with Logger32 V.4 on the same PC with different directory?

73, Bruno IS0GQX

Beta testing is now complete. In a matter of days the upgrade package and documentation will be posted at Logger32.net.

Please check out the installation instructions in section 2.5.9 of the new documentation. Temporary home of the documentation is https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

Thanks to all those who helped test the software, and a special thank you to Gary ZL2IFB for the new PDF.

SeventyThree(s)

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

is0gqx Bruno

Perfect ...

after so many years with version 3 I prefer to approach slowly and start from scratch with version 4

Thanks

73, Bruno IS0GQX

Beta testing is now complete. In a matter of days the upgrade package and documentation will be posted at Logger32.net.

Please check out the installation instructions in section 2.5.9 of the new documentation. Temporary home of the documentation is https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

Thanks to all those who helped test the software, and a special thank you to Gary ZL2IFB for the new PDF.

SeventyThree(s)

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

Giuseppe Giunta

Grazie mille Ragazzi!
Thank you so much guys!
👍
Giù, IT9VDQ

Il sab 16 gen 2021, 15:38 Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Beta testing is now complete. In a matter of days the upgrade package and documentation will be posted at Logger32.net.

Please check out the installation instructions in section 2.5.9 of the new documentation. Temporary home of the documentation is https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

Thanks to all those who helped test the software, and a special thank you to Gary ZL2IFB for the new PDF.

SeventyThree(s)

F6EEQ

Hi all,

I have problem when installing V 3.50.424 on a new PC.
As the new V 4 is announced, I will cancel my questions and wait quietly for the new issue.
Anyway my problems are only "cosmetics" and do not prevent the soft to behave correctly.

So see you soon for comments on V4

Gerard F6EEQ

Bob Bagwell

I'm a lightweight L32 user, just logging, CAT, no internet connection to my shack PC. My current shack PC runs Vista and for what I need, it's fine. Will Version 4 run under Vista?
73 Bob G4HZV

Bob

If your abacus can run Logger32 ver 3.50.xxx, it should be able to run ver 4.0. 73.