Topics

Logger32 v4.0.237 is on-line ...

Bob

<no text>

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Dear Bob Hi.

I found a problem in the AWARDS / CQWAZ card .

In the first opening the appearance is as the att. ( not correct ).

With the first recalculating everything appears correct.

Also in the numbers ( 1,2,3,4,,,,,) after the 19 the first figure is a little bit chopped.

The width is not changeable.

Is it from my side only ??

Best 73’s

DE