From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of C Romocea
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 3:56 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Logger32 US callsign/states update?

Hi, I’m chasing WAS (worked all states) and Logger32 indicates the wrong US states for the callsigns that appear on the cluster. Where is the callsign information accessed from and can it be updated?

C Romocea

I feared that was the case. It’s using a generic locations for US callsigns which is not very helpful. I think MacLogger offers this facility by connecting to qrz.com. A bit like eqsl.cc where you can can just hover your mouse over a US callsign and it will show the correct state.

ja1nlx

Why you do not use internal or external lookup utility ?

73