Topics

Logger32 upgrade

Wayne Heil

Hi all,

I have not been to active over the last few years.

I am currently using version 3.40.30.  Quite old.

In order to upgrade to the current version, do I need to do a step by step upgrade using the old upgrade files or is there a speedier melthod?

'73,
Wayne, KB6OQJ

Bob

You can't get here from there. Before you start, backup your logs in ADIF format and put them away safely. Then do a full install of version 3.50.0, then as soon as it comes to life, let it update to 3.50.415. I'll keep my fingers crossed. SeventyThree(s)

On May 20, 2020 at 5:28 PM Wayne Heil <wjheil@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have not been to active over the last few years.

I am currently using version 3.40.30.  Quite old.

In order to upgrade to the current version, do I need to do a step by step upgrade using the old upgrade files or is there a speedier melthod?

'73,
Wayne, KB6OQJ

Wayne Heil

OK Thanks Bob