Topics

Logger32 stops sending

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

Guys

I've got my winkeyer 2 in use on logger 32 and it almost works.

It send one character if I keyboard type then stops, never to go gain  till I close cw machine.

I wonder whether I have got "immediate character abort" set ON, but I cant actually find that tab to change it...so I might not have it ON at all.  I only.know it exists from the help pages but they seem to be a different version anyway

Anyone any ideas?
David G4YVM

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

Update. When I disable keyboard sending the macro buttons work a treat.its just keyboard sending then that has an issue.

The 'Immediate abort' function applies to the software keyer. SeventyThree(s)