Topics

Logger32's rotor + remoterig

f5nzy75@...

Hello all,

I am trying to configure my rotor in Logger32, thru the port COM3, of my
remoterig (RRC-1258MkIIs).

Actually, for the moment, I use HRD ROTATOR, but I'd like to add the Bob's
Program possibility.

I disconnect HRD ROTATOR, I even close it, but nothing.

I tried all the configurations possibilities (I think), checked the doc, but
it does not connect the rotor.

Any idea, pse?

73 de Steph, F5NZY

Olivier F4FQH

Slt Steph,

I use G2800 with an ERC mini.

Try to uncheck DTR and RTS
And go to band&mode edit and check if the rotor1 is set to 1 on each band you want to use.

Should work

73
Olivier
F4FQH

I am trying to configure my rotor in Logger32, thru the port COM3, of my
remoterig (RRC-1258MkIIs).

Actually, for the moment, I use HRD ROTATOR, but I'd like to add the Bob's
Program possibility.

I disconnect HRD ROTATOR, I even close it, but nothing.

I tried all the configurations possibilities (I think), checked the doc, but
it does not connect the rotor.

Any idea, pse?

73 de Steph, F5NZY

Steph, F5NZY <f5nzy75@...>

Hi Olivier,

Done ; but it does not work!

73 de Steph, F5NZY

I am trying to configure my rotor in Logger32, thru the port COM3, of my
remoterig (RRC-1258MkIIs).

Actually, for the moment, I use HRD ROTATOR, but I'd like to add the Bob's
Program possibility.

I disconnect HRD ROTATOR, I even close it, but nothing.

I tried all the configurations possibilities (I think), checked the doc, but
it does not connect the rotor.

Any idea, pse?

73 de Steph, F5NZY

Steph, F5NZY <f5nzy75@...>

Do I need a  CI-V connection, to work?

If it is the case, remotely, I do not have this possibility yet, coming soon.

73 de Steph, F5NZY