From: Mike
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:47 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32.exe Deleted

Nope.
You should scan whole PC with proper software.
Mike

Dave Colliau

Another reason I use AVG free. Never an issue.
Dave N8DC

On March 15, 2020 at 9:11 AM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

Windows Defender deleted my Logger32.exe file as having the Trojan:Win32/WoreFline.A!d  virus this morning.  Anyone else have this problem?   Jim K4JAF

Jim Cox

I suspect so.  It maybe a false positive, not sure.  73s Jim K4JAF

--
73, Gerry VE6LB
ve6lb@...