Topics

Logger32 error

Mario, IZ8DBJ

Hi to all,
well resentful, I have a problem with Logger32, Frequently get the error (attached photo) which blocks the flow of data from the cluster and also logger32. Can you help me please?
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Bob

Right click on the DX Spot Window. UNcheck the option ENABLE UDP BROADCAST OF DX SPOTS. SeventyThree(s).

On June 3, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mario Pesce <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
well resentful, I have a problem with Logger32, Frequently get the error (attached photo) which blocks the flow of data from the cluster and also logger32. Can you help me please?
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Mario, IZ8DBJ

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the reply.Unfortunately the enable uso broadcast of dx spots is already deselected.
Any other ideas?
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno mer 3 giu 2020 alle 19:04 Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Right click on the DX Spot Window. UNcheck the option ENABLE UDP BROADCAST OF DX SPOTS. SeventyThree(s).
On June 3, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mario Pesce <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
well resentful, I have a problem with Logger32, Frequently get the error (attached photo) which blocks the flow of data from the cluster and also logger32. Can you help me please?
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Bob

No more ideas. 73.

On June 3, 2020 at 4:33 PM Mario Pesce <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the reply.Unfortunately the enable uso broadcast of dx spots is already deselected.
Any other ideas?
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno mer 3 giu 2020 alle 19:04 Bob < k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Right click on the DX Spot Window. UNcheck the option ENABLE UDP BROADCAST OF DX SPOTS. SeventyThree(s).
On June 3, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mario Pesce < iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
well resentful, I have a problem with Logger32, Frequently get the error (attached photo) which blocks the flow of data from the cluster and also logger32. Can you help me please?
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Bob

Maybe one more suggestion ... The error message is reported when Logger32 sends a message to the QRZ Lookup Window to close (like after a QSO is logged, of when the Logbook Entry Window is cleared) and the message fails. If you have Logger32 set to 'Run as Administrator', make sure the L32Lookups software from N2AMG is also set to 'Run as Administrator'. 73.

On June 3, 2020 at 4:33 PM Mario Pesce <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the reply.Unfortunately the enable uso broadcast of dx spots is already deselected.
Any other ideas?
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno mer 3 giu 2020 alle 19:04 Bob < k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Right click on the DX Spot Window. UNcheck the option ENABLE UDP BROADCAST OF DX SPOTS. SeventyThree(s).
On June 3, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mario Pesce < iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
well resentful, I have a problem with Logger32, Frequently get the error (attached photo) which blocks the flow of data from the cluster and also logger32. Can you help me please?
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

F4FQH Olivier

Ciao Bob

Tried l32loockups in admin and same issue.
Work started again a bit so not get the time to check more on this...

Thanks for all your work as usuall.

73s
F4FQH
Olivier

[...]

Damian M0BKV

I switch off Log Sync when running Logger32 in Admin Mode (for updates) as Log Sync doesn't seem to like it.

Rick Ellison

If you are running Logger32 using the Run as Admin setting then you need to do the same for any program that connects to Logger32. Once you make the change if you are getting an error message it will go away..

73 Rick N2AMG

I switch off Log Sync when running Logger32 in Admin Mode (for updates) as Log Sync doesn't seem to like it.

Mario, IZ8DBJ

Hello Bob,
Thanks for reply, but unfortunately the problem has not been resolved, the error appears continuously while launching logger32 and L32lookups in as administrator.
The operating system is win10Pro and 8Gb of Ram.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 4 giu 2020 alle 08:42 F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Hello to all,
Does nobody have idea of as resolving it? I have followed the councils that Bob has given to me, but unfortunately the continuous problem to return the use of Logger32 difficult.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno sab 6 giu 2020 alle 11:31 Mario, IZ8DBJ via groups.io <iz8dbj=gmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
[...]

Ciao Mario,

Issue still not found. Bob said to desactivate lockups for the moment, but we need it, so here, i make with the issue for the moment.

73
Olivier
F4FQH

[...]

thanks for the reply and for the help. I have disabled the lookups and hope to receive good news.
Thanks again.
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 11 giu 2020 alle 09:57 F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Mario, did you try Logger32 version 3.50.418? SeventyThree(s).

On June 11, 2020 at 3:11 AM "Mario, IZ8DBJ" <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

[...]

Ciao Bob and all,
Yes, just use the latest version of logger32.
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 11 giu 2020 alle 19:21 Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Do you still se the problem? A picture please. 73.

On June 12, 2020 at 5:40 AM "Mario, IZ8DBJ" <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob, here the photo is.
Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno ven 12 giu 2020 alle 11:57 Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Mario, are you sure this picture is from Logger32 version 3.50.418? This looks like a message from an older version of Logger32. 73.

On June 12, 2020 at 8:19 AM "Mario, IZ8DBJ" <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

[...]

Hello

Well now this issue is solved as Bob said with 418. No more message.

Thanks for support.

Bos, please try to implement SDA2000 in VSC, thanks

73s
Olivier
F4FQH

[...]

Just to thank Bob as I had a similar problem a while back. He solved it but I didn't thank him at the time.
Damian M0BKV