Topics

Logger32 and MS Office problem

SP6FXY

When I run logger32 (version 3.50.420), it launches the Windows installer trying to install MS Office every time, which is anyway already installed. Since the installer during the installation process cannot find the ProPlusrWW.msi file, the program hangs. The same happens when logger32 is shutting down. Logger32 starts only after cancelling several times the MS Office installation attempt. Does anyone have a similar problem? My problem occurred after installing the feature update for Windows 10 version 2004 and the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 update.

Mike

What if you set: Check for Excel=No in logger32.ini?

SP6FXY

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 03:23 PM, Mike wrote:
Check for Excel=No

Hi,
Thanks.

I added this command in the logger32.ini file and no changes. Still the Windows installer is launched trying to install MS Office.

Bob

Where did you add it?  It must be in the [Globals] section of the Logger32.INI SeventyThree(s).

On 08/01/2020 11:55 AM SP6FXY <sp6fxy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 03:23 PM, Mike wrote:
Check for Excel=No

Hi,
Thanks.

I added this command in the logger32.ini file and no changes. Still the Windows installer is launched trying to install MS Office.

SP6FXY

I added in the [Globals] section of the Logger32.ini.
73!