Topics

Logger32 and IC9700

Neil, G3RIR

I am having problems connecting my IC9700 to Logger32 for CAT. The IC9700 connects to N1MM nicely. Logger32 will not connect to the IC9700.  My IC7610 connects to Logger32 and N1MM nicely.

Any clues, please.

Neil G3RIR

Bob

Try looking at the Radio Debug Window to verify correct polling commands are being sent. 73.

On January 14, 2020 at 1:56 PM "Neil, G3RIR via Groups.Io" <ackerley.neil@...> wrote:

I am having problems connecting my IC9700 to Logger32 for CAT. The IC9700 connects to N1MM nicely. Logger32 will not connect to the IC9700.  My IC7610 connects to Logger32 and N1MM nicely.

Any clues, please.

Neil G3RIR

Neil, G3RIR

good idea. I can see the debug info but I don't know what is correct. Are they documented somewhere?

Bob

Google IC-9700 CAT MANUAL. I just took a peek myself. Apparently this is a VHF/UHF radio and requires 10 characters for the frequency. As I recall generic Icoms (not the 7xxx variety) use the same 10 characters for frequency, so on the surface, configuring a plain and simple Icom might just be your best bet. SeventyThree(s).