Topics

Logger32 and CWGet

ORRIN <wo4d@...>

Have a fully operational Logger 32 and Newly registered CWGet.

Both are working independent of each other, been trying to get the decode to show up in the Data Terminal CW window.  Is this suppose to work this way?

Did get CWget to decode signals and then highlighted the decoded callsign and with a right click was able select “Call” but it would not populate the Logger32 logging window.

Anyone got a little help in this area

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rick Ellison

It’s been a while since I used these 2 together. But the Decoded text from CWGet only appears in the CWGet window it does not get passed to Logger32’s data window. In CWgets settings window click on the text tab and you need to check the box that says Catch word on mouse click or something like that. This will allow you to place the mouse over certain words in the CWGet text and have that text sent into Logger32’s Entry window. You select the item you want to send by the right click menu that pops up.

73 Rick N2AMG

Have a fully operational Logger 32 and Newly registered CWGet.

Both are working independent of each other, been trying to get the decode to show up in the Data Terminal CW window.  Is this suppose to work this way?

Did get CWget to decode signals and then highlighted the decoded callsign and with a right click was able select “Call” but it would not populate the Logger32 logging window.

Anyone got a little help in this area

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bob

Rick, CwGet doesn't work with Logger32 anymore. I downloaded the new version and right out of the box Logger32 couldn't see CwGet ... The Window caption has changed. Easily fixed, I search for a partial match of caption ... Now I can see the CwGet window again. But I'm not receiving and Windows messages from CwGet ... Does it still interface to N1MM+? SeventyThree(s).

On January 24, 2020 at 7:38 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

[...]

Rick, I've Googled around, but can't find any reference to programmatic interfacing to CwGet anywhere. I'm very tempted to simply remove the relavent section from the Help file. SeventyThree(s).

PS. I did find all kinds of personal data about you though. Nice pictures by the way, I made copies for the Chinese facial recognition databases, and also sent them to Rudy and Hunter to deliver to my buddy Fuzzy Bear next time they visit the Ukraine :).

[...]

It appears the CwGet have made some unexpected/unannounced changes since the original interface was written. I have made code changes to match, and sent you a recompiled Logger32.exe to test. When you get an eMail from pCloud, download the file over the existing Logger32.exe in your \Logger32 directory. An operational note: If you run Logger32 as an Administrator, run CwGet as an Administrator. SeventyThree(s).

On January 24, 2020 at 7:02 PM ORRIN <wo4d@...> wrote:

Have a fully operational Logger 32 and Newly registered CWGet.

Both are working independent of each other, been trying to get the decode to show up in the Data Terminal CW window.  Is this suppose to work this way?

Did get CWget to decode signals and then highlighted the decoded callsign and with a right click was able select “Call” but it would not populate the Logger32 logging window.

Anyone got a little help in this area

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rick Ellison

Last I knew it did I will test it out this morning and make sure it does. I have not made any changes to it since I added it in many years ago.

73 Rick

Have a fully operational Logger 32 and Newly registered CWGet.

Both are working independent of each other, been trying to get the decode to show up in the Data Terminal CW window.  Is this suppose to work this way?

Did get CWget to decode signals and then highlighted the decoded callsign and with a right click was able select “Call” but it would not populate the Logger32 logging window.

Anyone got a little help in this area

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rick Ellison

I think we updated the workings with CWGet in N1MM when we updated to .net but everything continues to work.

73 Rick

[...]

OK, sorry I missed the portion that talked about running in the “as Adminstrator”.  Started both CWGet and Logger32 as administrator and the new .exe WORKED !!!

Sorry I overlooked that in the message below.

Thanks so much for the help!  Great program with lots of features.

[...]

OK, I made some snips this morning to document the setup for CWGet/Logger32.  So if you would like I can pass these along for anyone else’s use or for the “Logger32 Help Docs” if desireable—just let me know.

Thanks again for the help with the setup and the quick response with the new .exe

73, Orrin/WO4D

[...]

ja1nlx

Orrin

I am making a little changes in CW Machine/CwGet section in Logger32 Help.

I will send you draft document for you. Please check/edit/add if you like.

OK ?

73

On 2020/01/26 20:23, ORRIN wrote:

[...]

Thanks.  I will send you draft off line.

73

Be glad to help!