------ Original message ------
From: "Mike HARDY via groups.io" <mikehardy124@...>
Date: 2021/10/12 16:52:59
Subject [hamlogger] Logger32

Hi,

New to the group.  Have been trying to download the above from the net, unzip ok but when hitting the .exe files I get an error message “excel.ocx not correctly registered, a file is missing or invalid” tried on three downloads from the net and get similar error messages.  Running W10 on an i5 processer.

Help needed please.

Mike G4FHQ.

Mike HARDY <mikehardy124@...>

Thanks Aki,

  1. 4.0.0.246
  2. Logger32.exe

The error message has changed to ‘SCom32x.ocx’.  tried version 3.5 same error messages.

73, G4FHQ  -  Mike

From: "Mike HARDY via groups.io" <mikehardy124@...>

Date: 2021/10/12 16:52:59

Subject [hamlogger] Logger32

Hi,

New to the group.  Have been trying to download the above from the net, unzip ok but when hitting the .exe files I get an error message “excel.ocx not correctly registered, a file is missing or invalid” tried on three downloads from the net and get similar error messages.  Running W10 on an i5 processer.

Help needed please.

Mike G4FHQ.

Panos

Hi unless you have a very old computer or O.S., you can try to install the current version 4. 73

Michael Harris

The current version is 4.0.277 just checked.

For what it is worth this version runs OK as a log backup on my Toshiba NB510 Netbook with windows 7 Starter. Nothing too demanding just log page, log entry, previous QSOs and worked/confirmed.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 12/10/2021 08:25, Panos wrote:
Hi unless you have a very old computer or O.S., you can try to install the current version 4. 73

Bob

First, let's try to understand what you're trying to achieve ... If you have not installed Logger32 on your PC, you must do so. Go to Logger32.net and at the top right corner you will see a link to Logger32 full v4.0 download.Click that an the Logger32 full install package will be downloaded. It contains a single file Logger32 v4.0 Full Install.exe. Run this and it will install Logger32 on your PC. ... o r, maybe you're trying to domething else. SeventyThree(s).