Topics

Logbook...where is it?

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

Hi guys.

Today I started using L32 for the first time but I cant seem to find my logbook page.   I've made qso and entered then alright but I cant find the logbook page now.

What menu item.is it to view the log please?

David G4YVM

Bob

Along the top of the main Window there is a row of buttons. Put the mouse over the 5th button from the left. The Tooltip should say LOGBOOK PAGE WINDOW. Click it. If the window does not appear, then maybe it's hidden behind another window. Click VIEw | FIND LOST WINDOWS. Look down the list of open windows for LOGBOOKPAGE ... Check the entry and click FIND. SeventyThree(s).

On January 20, 2020 at 4:36 PM David Perry <bumbledp@...> wrote:

Hi guys.

Today I started using L32 for the first time but I cant seem to find my logbook page.   I've made qso and entered then alright but I cant find the logbook page now.

What menu item.is it to view the log please?

David G4YVM

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

It WAS  hidden.  Find lost windows sorted it.  Thank you