Logbook error....WIPED OUT my log....WTH

Dennis Pinner

What caused it and can I recover my log?

73,

Dennis N4DEN

Bob

Huh?

On 05/08/2021 10:36 AM Dennis Pinner <dennis@...> wrote:

What caused it and can I recover my log?

73,

Dennis N4DEN

Joan

Where are the 27.500 plus qsos in my log?
Please send me a Doctor,...
Juan EA6C

El sáb, 8 may 2021 a las 16:48, Bob (<k4cy@...>) escribió:
Huh?
On 05/08/2021 10:36 AM Dennis Pinner <dennis@...> wrote:

What caused it and can I recover my log?

73,

Dennis N4DEN

Dennis Pinner

How do I get my log to show in the logbook pane without this error: "Error positioning EOF for index 999."
I am not a power user and have never had a problem with the L32 before now.... I was editing the column order when this happened.

Bob

Look at the logbook page window. Find the column header for QSO DATE (I don't know what you've called it). I the text in red? If not left click the mouse on it. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/08/2021 11:54 AM Dennis Pinner <dennis@...> wrote:

How do I get my log to show in the logbook pane without this error: "Error positioning EOF for index 999."
I am not a power user and have never had a problem with the L32 before now.... I was editing the column order when this happened.

Tom Wylie

Don't you have a backup?  Is your log on LOTW from where it can be recovered?

Tom
GM4FDM

On Sat, 8 May 2021, 15:36 Dennis Pinner, <Dennis@...> wrote:

What caused it and can I recover my log?

73,

Dennis N4DEN

Jan

What Logger version are you using?

I don't see this with ver.4.0.256

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 8-5-2021 om 17:54 schreef Dennis Pinner:
How do I get my log to show in the logbook pane without this error: "Error positioning EOF for index 999."
I am not a power user and have never had a problem with the L32 before now.... I was editing the column order when this happened.

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Panos

Hi don't afraid there isn't any wipe out function, the qso date (second coloumn from left is red? If no as Bob have said left click it. Please always keep a full backup and an extract of adif file in more than one places. 73

Dennis Pinner

Ok, like I said...not a power user, that fixed my issue!  And yes, I do backup the log just need to read up on how to recover it if needed.

Many thanks Bob, for your program and all the work you and the team put in for the users.

73,

Dennis N4DEN