Topics

Latest version

Paul F6EXV

Hello all
I am getting the message about the new (latest) version available.
I launch L32 as administrator, I relax as indicated...but it won't install...
Using Windows 10, and L32 is v3.50.416

73
Paul F6EXV

ja1nlx

Paul

What did you do when you have message ?

What did you see then ?

73

On 2020/06/02 14:46, Paul F6EXV wrote:
Hello all
I am getting the message about the new (latest) version available.
I launch L32 as administrator, I relax as indicated...but it won't install...
Using Windows 10, and L32 is v3.50.416

73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Yoshi san
I clicked on the message, but I was not connected as administrator.
The update process began, then I got the error message saying I be as admin.
So I exited the program, relaunched it as admin, and after a few seconds the message about a new update available appeared again, I clicked on it... and after a while, I had the "wait" signal which would not disappear...
Soi I had to stp trhe process, and return to the current version installed (416)
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 02/06/2020 à 08:17, ja1nlx a écrit :
Paul

What did you do when you have message ?

What did you see then ?

73

On 2020/06/02 14:46, Paul F6EXV wrote:
Hello all
I am getting the message about the new (latest) version available.
I launch L32 as administrator, I relax as indicated...but it won't install...
Using Windows 10, and L32 is v3.50.416

73
Paul F6EXV

ja1nlx

Paul

You see Logger32.exe and Logger32autoinstaller.exe in your Logger32 folder.

Set both to run as admin.

Right click on exe, click Compatibilirty tab and check "Run this program as administrator"

73

On 2020/06/02 15:20, Paul F6EXV wrote:
[...]

F4FQH Olivier

Salut Paul !

Try also to remove all update folders in the logger32 folder.
And try again the update

73s
Olivier
F4FQH

I clicked on the message, but I was not connected as administrator.
The update process began, then I got the error message saying I be as admin.
So I exited the program, relaunched it as admin, and after a few seconds
the message about a new update available appeared again, I clicked on
it... and after a while, I had the "wait" signal which would not
disappear...
Soi I had to stp trhe process, and return to the current version
installed (416)
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 02/06/2020 à 08:17, ja1nlx a écrit :
> Paul
>
> What did you do when you have message ?
>
> What did you see then ?
>
> 73
>
> On 2020/06/02 14:46, Paul F6EXV wrote:
>> Hello all
>> I am getting the message about the new (latest) version available.
>> I launch L32 as administrator, I relax as indicated...but it won't
>> install...
>> Using Windows 10, and L32 is v3.50.416
>>
>> 73
>> Paul F6EXV

F4FQH Olivier

Exept the folder for the rolbacks !! oups !! or keep only 415 416

I clicked on the message, but I was not connected as administrator.
The update process began, then I got the error message saying I be as admin.
So I exited the program, relaunched it as admin, and after a few seconds
the message about a new update available appeared again, I clicked on
it... and after a while, I had the "wait" signal which would not
disappear...
Soi I had to stp trhe process, and return to the current version
installed (416)
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 02/06/2020 à 08:17, ja1nlx a écrit :
> Paul
>
> What did you do when you have message ?
>
> What did you see then ?
>
> 73
>
> On 2020/06/02 14:46, Paul F6EXV wrote:
>> Hello all
>> I am getting the message about the new (latest) version available.
>> I launch L32 as administrator, I relax as indicated...but it won't
>> install...
>> Using Windows 10, and L32 is v3.50.416
>>
>> 73
>> Paul F6EXV