Topics

Latest Update disabled "on top" option on UDP socket window !

Pedro P

Hello !

The latest update done this morning has made some change in the software that I cannot prevent the WSJT/JTDX UDP socket window to remain "on top".
Or is there a new way to change it ?
I have gone to the Start->Setup Shortcuts and disable the mark on the "on top" windows but it remains on top.
Any suggestion appreciated.
Thanks

73 de CT1ELP
Pedro Pedroso
http://ppedroso.planetaclix.pt

Do you mean the UDP BandMap?  It is fixed as application on-top (it always shows on-top of the main Logger32 window (just like all the BandMaps). It has an additional option that allows the user to set is as system on-top (it shows on-top of all applications). SeventyThree(s).

On May 25, 2020 at 5:33 AM Pedro P <ct1elp@...> wrote:

Hello !

The latest update done this morning has made some change in the software that I cannot prevent the WSJT/JTDX UDP socket window to remain "on top".
Or is there a new way to change it ?
I have gone to the Start->Setup Shortcuts and disable the mark on the "on top" windows but it remains on top.
Any suggestion appreciated.
Thanks

73 de CT1ELP
Pedro Pedroso
http://ppedroso.planetaclix.pt

Damian M0BKV

Thanks Bob for putting the UDP Band plan always on top  option in the UDP Bandplan Configuration settings. So now you can have it on top of WSJD-x if you want