Latest update

John Owens

4.0.267 update left me with the following;

No automatic log onto my cluster (VE7CC).

No ability to log onto another cluster.

John Owens -  N7TK

Bob

I doubt it. But, if you're convinced, just just rollback to v4.0.266. SeventyThree(s).

On 06/22/2021 11:53 AM John Owens <ham38john@...> wrote:

4.0.267 update left me with the following;

No automatic log onto my cluster (VE7CC).

No ability to log onto another cluster.

John Owens -  N7TK

Dave Colliau

Seems funny. Mine logged right back into ve7cc with no issues.
Dave N8DC

On 06/22/2021 12:01 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

I doubt it. But, if you're convinced, just just rollback to v4.0.266. SeventyThree(s).
On 06/22/2021 11:53 AM John Owens <ham38john@...> wrote:

4.0.267 update left me with the following;

No automatic log onto my cluster (VE7CC).

No ability to log onto another cluster.

John Owens -  N7TK

John Munton - G7SSE

The VE7CC cluster appears to be down at the moment.
--
73, John - G7SSE

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Yes it is.

DE

Nick

SV1VS

The VE7CC cluster appears to be down at the moment.
--
73, John - G7SSE

Giuseppe Giunta

Ciao Guys, I too have the same problem as John: I can no longer connect with VE7CC.
73 Giù IT9VDQ

Il mar 22 giu 2021, 18:01 Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:
I doubt it. But, if you're convinced, just just rollback to v4.0.266. SeventyThree(s).
On 06/22/2021 11:53 AM John Owens <ham38john@...> wrote:

4.0.267 update left me with the following;

No automatic log onto my cluster (VE7CC).

No ability to log onto another cluster.

John Owens -  N7TK

Bob

Possibly for the same reason? SeventyThree(s).

On 06/22/2021 12:42 PM Giuseppe Giunta <it9vdq@...> wrote:

Ciao Guys, I too have the same problem as John: I can no longer connect with VE7CC.
73 Giù IT9VDQ

Il mar 22 giu 2021, 18:01 Bob < k4cy@...> ha scritto:
I doubt it. But, if you're convinced, just just rollback to v4.0.266. SeventyThree(s).
On 06/22/2021 11:53 AM John Owens < ham38john@...> wrote:

4.0.267 update left me with the following;

No automatic log onto my cluster (VE7CC).

No ability to log onto another cluster.

John Owens -  N7TK

Jan

Try another cluster (see below )

Op 22-6-2021 om 18:42 schreef Giuseppe Giunta:
Ciao Guys, I too have the same problem as John: I can no longer connect with VE7CC.
73 Giù IT9VDQ

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388