Topics

Language Files for Logger32 v4

Prasad

The language files for v4 of Logger32 have started arriving from the translators and are being posted on the website under the Support section: https://www.logger32.net/support.html

The following language files have been received. I shall post other language files on the website as and when I receive them.

1.  BY
2.  EA
3. TF

For Translators: The email ID to send the translated files is vu2ptt -at- yahoo.com - Gmail does not allow the DLL files to come through.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV)
Webmaster - Logger32 www.logger32.net

Jan

Hmm
I have send mine this morning but maybe you dod not get it?
I will send it again

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 22-2-2021 om 16:38 schreef Prasad:
The language files for v4 of Logger32 have started arriving from the translators and are being posted on the website under the Support section: https://www.logger32.net/support.html

The following language files have been received. I shall post other language files on the website as and when I receive them.

1.  BY
2.  EA
3. TF

For Translators: The email ID to send the translated files is vu2ptt -at- yahoo.com - Gmail does not allow the DLL files to come through.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV)
Webmaster - Logger32 www.logger32.net

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388