L32Lookups New Version

Rick Ellison

I have posted a new version of L32Lookups on my website. (www.n2amg.com)

I have tested this version on both Windows 10 and 11 and it loads correctly on my system.

3 errors have been corrected and for the time being I have disabled the HamQTH lookup (Getting a strange XML Error and need to figure it out).

Let me know if you find anything that does not work with it.

Also in the Logger32 setup menu on the AutoLookup menu DO NOT CHECK Open Minimized. The lookup has its own minimizing routines where if you minimize it, The program will will stay minimized until you make it visible again.

73 Rick N2AMG

Mac Gray

Rick, I previously had added L32lookups to be allowed through my firewall and other than the reported problem with the name not being filled in when logging from WSJT-X or JTDX, it has performed flawlessly for years.  I downloaded this update and when I run the installer a popup window says a newer version is on my computer and shuts down the installation process.   I am running Win 11.
Thanks.

Mac W8LMG

Rick Ellison

Hi Mac..

Uninstall the currently installed version and then re-run the installer.

I have not figured out in the installer how to turn this message off. The latest downloaded one is the latest version with a high version number than the previous..

73 Rick N2AMG