Topics

l32lookups certificate problem

Bud - VE6CSX

Finally got logger32 working again, except the lookups.  I either get a blank window (plus header) or a message saying the certificate is not secure. Suggestions?

Gary Hinson

Which lookups are you on about, Bud?

A screenshot would help.

The non-secure certificate thing hints at possibly a problem with SSL: are you using an old version of Windows?