From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph LaFerla
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 5:03 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] L32logsync doesn't update

Hi

I am running logger32 and L32logsync to upload my qso's to LOTW etc.  My L32Logsync version is 2.0.0.9.  My problem is when, in L32Logsync, I click on Info|Download Latest Update, the update fails with a System.Net>WebException and I am unable to update the softwrae.  I suppose I can go to Rick's website and install the new version but is there a way of updating from mine?  Also, if I have to reinstall will I lose all my settings and have to insert them fresh?

Thanks and 73

Joe VA3JLF

Avast logo

Joseph LaFerla

OK Rick, thanks.  I will do that.  Will I overwrite all my customizations when I manually update?

Joe VA3JLF

Rick Ellison

Joe..

You shouldn’t.. The .ini file should be left untouched when upgreading…

73 Rick N2AMG

OK Rick, thanks.  I will do that.  Will I overwrite all my customizations when I manually update?

Joe VA3JLF

Avast logo

Joseph LaFerla

OK thanks. I'll do that later today.