Topics

L32LogSync

jim watkins

I assume this is pointing to Rick, not the Logger32 group.

I have been off the air for a couple weeks, but got a chance to play with the radio on the weekend. When I open up Logger32, I get 3 windows that pop up;

1- L32LogSync (but is states (not Responding))
2-TQSL
3 - Select Station Location for Signing.

I use Task Manager to close L32LogSync. I want to send my updates to EQSL and LOTW, but now can't

Why Am I getting TQSL window open, and how do I stop it from opening.

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly..

Rick Ellison

Hi Jim
Instead of trying to guess at why you are getting the no response from LogSync. If you would do this. Open Logsync by itself use explorer and mode to the directory where it is install and double click on it. When it opens up click on the top menu Info then select Debug then Debug On.
Now close LogSync. While you are in the same directory as LogSync delete the file called DebugLog.txt if it is located in the directory.

Now Load Logger32 as you normally would and open LogSync. ( I usually add logsync to one of the utility menus so I load LogSync via a menu option. After it loads and it stops responding close LogSync out. Now in the directory where LogSync is installed there will be a file called DebugLog.txt send that to me as an attachment...

As for TQSL Do you have that loaded into a utility menu that is auto started when Logger32 loads?? If so stop the auto loading.

As for the Station signing window I would need a screenshot of the window to determine where its coming from. I am guessing that you have not setup a station location in TQSL and Logsync is telling you that you need to select one from LogSyncs dropdown window for you to tell the program which location file you want to use.

Send me the DebugLog file and we will go from there..

73 Rick n2AMG

I assume this is pointing to Rick, not the Logger32 group.

I have been off the air for a couple weeks, but got a chance to play with the radio on the weekend. When I open up Logger32, I get 3 windows that pop up;

1- L32LogSync (but is states (not Responding)) 2-TQSL
3 - Select Station Location for Signing.

I use Task Manager to close L32LogSync. I want to send my updates to EQSL and LOTW, but now can't

Why Am I getting TQSL window open, and how do I stop it from opening.

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly..

Bob

Oh no Rick, what have you done? More eye candy? Everyone is gonna want TQSL pop-ups now ... On the 30th day of Christmas my true love sent to me a TQSL pop-up ... etc ... etc ... I use Ad Blocker Plus, it blocks most embedded ads and unwanted pop-ups :) SeventyThree(s).

On November 25, 2019 at 1:57 PM "jim watkins via Groups.Io" <james_vo1sf=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

I assume this is pointing to Rick, not the Logger32 group.

I have been off the air for a couple weeks, but got a chance to play with the radio on the weekend. When I open up Logger32, I get 3 windows that pop up;

1- L32LogSync (but is states (not Responding))
2-TQSL
3 - Select Station Location for Signing.

I use Task Manager to close L32LogSync. I want to send my updates to EQSL and LOTW, but now can't

Why Am I getting TQSL window open, and how do I stop it from opening.

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly..

larry fields

hello Rick

mine is acting up again, saying it can't find the QRZ Module is there a way to fix this part. I noticed it recently after adding some SSTV QSO.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES
n6hpx/du1@...

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz & 7165 khz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz
(0900,1100 & 2300 utc)
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 11:41 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:
Oh no Rick, what have you done? More eye candy? Everyone is gonna want TQSL pop-ups now ... On the 30th day of Christmas my true love sent to me a TQSL pop-up ... etc ... etc ... I use Ad Blocker Plus, it blocks most embedded ads and unwanted pop-ups :) SeventyThree(s).

> On November 25, 2019 at 1:57 PM "jim watkins via Groups.Io" <james_vo1sf=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
>

> I assume this is pointing to Rick, not the Logger32 group.
>
> I have been off the air for a couple weeks, but got a chance to play with the radio on the weekend. When I open up Logger32, I get 3 windows that pop up;
>
> 1- L32LogSync (but is states (not Responding))
> 2-TQSL
> 3 - Select Station Location for Signing.
>
>  I use Task Manager to close L32LogSync. I want to send my updates to EQSL and LOTW, but now can't
>
> Why Am I getting TQSL window open, and how do I stop it from opening.
>
> 73s
>
> Jim Watkins
>

> VA3XOV / VO1SF
>
> Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly..

Rick Ellison

Hi Larry..
Make sure you check your paths to L32Lookups.exe if Logger32 can find it should load it. It could also be a privilege thing. Are you running Logger32 using the Run as Administrator setting?? If so the the Lookup needs to be run using the same setting..

73 Rick N2AMG

larry fields

HELLO RICK? I will try that and see what happens