Topics

L32Logsyn and L32Lookups Updates.

Rick Ellison

L32Logsync has been updated to add password URL encoding for LOTW uploads
for passwords that contain shifted characters (Symbols above the number keys
1 thru 0). Also if you export qso's from the Logger32 database for LOTW when
you select not to update the qsl flags for those qso's the flags will
correctly change to Sent to LOTW and turn off Send to LOTW as long as the
qso uploads with success. You can download the file below.

http://www.n2amg.com/files/L32LogSyncInstaller.msi

L32Lookups has been updated to use URL Encoding on passwords containing
Shifted Characters(Symbols above the number keys 1 thru 0) for XML Lookups.
If your password contains one of these characters you will need to use this
updated version or QRZ will return an error during the lookup. You can
download the installer below. (Note this is the first build for L32Lookups
using the new installer. You might be prompted to use the Control Panel Add/
Remove files to uninstall the old version.

http://www.n2amg.com/files/L32LookupsInstall.msi

73 Rick N2AMG

Paul Scarratt

Many Thanks Rick fine work as always.

OS Win10

Just for reference I was prompted to remove L32Logsyn but not L32Lookup, both working fine.

Paul G0WRE

Ian Morrison

Hi Rick,

There is one small problem, that may be my problem. Once the upload to LOTW is complete it doesn’t write a “y” in the LOTW sent column of logger32. On the upload from JTDX to logger32 an ‘R’ is placed in that column and Logsync doesn’t overwrite it.

73, ve3ep

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just for reference I was prompted to remove L32Logsyn but not L32Lookup, both working fine.

Paul G0WRE

Paul Scarratt

Hi Ian,

All fine here in the new version.

de Paul G0WRE

Rick Ellison

I had not noticed this while I was testing but over the next few days I will look for it..

73 Rick N2AMG

Just for reference I was prompted to remove L32Logsyn but not L32Lookup, both working fine.

Paul G0WRE

Rick Ellison

Ian..

I spent some time today looking at what you report. All of my qso’s that are logged from JTDX (I’m not sure if I have the latest one or not.) but my eqsl send column in the database shows Y. I see no place in the log is an R placed in any of the columns.

73 Rick N2AMG