Topics

L32: problem with DB ( db EOF Error: VIS_BAD_DASET_NUMBER )

Paolo Parpanesi

Hello everybody.

After last update, it ha been suggested to rebuild all LOG statistics.

During rebuilding, I have had a powerline  black-out and when I started L32 again, a pop-up told me:

 db EOF Error: VIS_BAD_DASET_NUMBER

The LOG appear to be empty but file Logbook32.isd is about 52.000 KB.

Anyone has an idea how to recover LOG ?

Thanks for any help.

73 de IK2GWH Paul

Bob