Topics

L32 portable QSOs

ok1tk

Hello, I am sorry for maybe a stupid question. I read the manual, serched by goole, read forums but I am still not able to figure how to add portable /P or mobile /M QSO when operatiing from adifferennt location and different grid locator.

I am new to L32 just adding my ca 130 QSOs and some of them are from /P location.

ja1nlx

There are some ways to do so.

This is the easiest way using ONE Logbook.

Right click on Logbook entry window. Click "Change operator"

If you see only OK1TK in drop box then modify it to OK1TK/P. Click Apply.

Now you can select OK1TK or OK1TH/P in the box.

Another way is to use different Logbook for each operator.

One more way is to use second ini for OK1TK/P.

These are explained in Logger32 Help.

73

On 2020/10/30 21:36, ok1tk wrote:

Hello, I am sorry for maybe a stupid question. I read the manual, serched by goole, read forums but I am still not able to figure how to add portable /P or mobile /M QSO when operatiing from adifferennt location and different grid locator.

I am new to L32 just adding my ca 130 QSOs and some of them are from /P location.

ok1tk

Thank you, I was wondering the solution about another operatetor but was not sure how to create OK1TK/P. I will use this solution because I would like to have everythink in one LogBook.
Just to be sure. If I add several QSOs as OK1TK/P e.g. 5 QSO with QTH A and then later e.g. 7 QSO  with QTH B. Will the first 5 QSO stay in  my LogBook with QTH A (to have correct calculations for distance).

Thank you very much for your help,I appreciate it. Stay healthy.
--
73! OK1TK