From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of larry fields
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:07 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] L32 lookup question

I am adding the L32 program to use with the Logger32 as was recommended by the group. This is the one for the QRZ program. I noticed when I loaded the Hamcall it took only a few minutes.

Question I have is why it takes so long to load, seems like its been over 4 hours to load the program. Is this normal.

Thanks Larry Fields

larry fields

Ok thanks I will stop it and try again on it see what happens, Its after midnight here.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:29 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

No it should not take that long. It’s a very small program. To download it should take less than a minute. If you double click on it it should open to the installer that will install it. It’s possible that  your anti-virus software  has detected it as bad or something you could try turning it off while you install the program.

73 Rick N2AMG

I am adding the L32 program to use with the Logger32 as was recommended by the group. This is the one for the QRZ program. I noticed when I loaded the Hamcall it took only a few minutes.

Question I have is why it takes so long to load, seems like its been over 4 hours to load the program. Is this normal.

Thanks Larry Fields

larry fields

I stopped it last night and now reloaded it went through this time. The logger is doing a update at the moment. Not sure what its doing. But will see what happens when it's done.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 3:30 PM larry fields via Groups.Io <n6hpx1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Hello it started working with my logger program but because I am not a subscriber yet of qrz it still stops me when I get to 100 searches.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9 repeater,

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:08 PM larry fields via Groups.Io <n6hpx1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Rick Ellison

Yes that is correct. It’s one of the limitations of using the HTTP lookup.

73 Rick N2AMG

I am adding the L32 program to use with the Logger32 as was recommended by the group. This is the one for the QRZ program. I noticed when I loaded the Hamcall it took only a few minutes.

Question I have is why it takes so long to load, seems like its been over 4 hours to load the program. Is this normal.

Thanks Larry Fields

Image removed by sender.