From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of C Romocea
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 2:59 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] l32 country update error

Hi,

can anyone help me understand why it won't decompress the file?

Thanks

C Romocea

I run 3.50.398. tried several times, same outcome?!

Jim Hargrave

I would suggest  you update Logger32 to version 3.50.414 (Current).

Also, the update is no longer supported using OS XP and prior.

Jim – w5ifp-

I run 3.50.398. tried several times, same outcome?!

C Romocea

tnx Jim i'll do that and try again.

Bob

If you look carefully at the picture you attached, you will see that the size of the file you were downloading was 16 bytes. You will also see that Logger32 downloaded 16 bytes. Typically, the exceptions update is something like 500KB. 16 bytes? What was Club Log trying to tell you? How many bytes is 'I'm out to lunch', 'Sorry I can't answer the phone right now', 'Down for maintenance', 'I'm under quarantine'?  SeventyThree(s)

On May 9, 2020 at 3:59 PM C Romocea <cromocea@...> wrote:

Hi,

can anyone help me understand why it won't decompress the file?

Thanks

C Romocea

Thank you both Jim and Bob. I have updated l32 to latest release and the country exception update performed flawlessly. Who would have known?