L32 and Windows XP

Bruce Cowan (VE3GBC)

I am running FT8 on a fairly old platform (ICOM IC-745, RigBlaster Pro and WSJT-X on an XP computer).

Works great with a few limitations.

What was the last version of Logger32 that runs on XP?

73

Bruce  VE3GBC

Fabio IZ8MBW

For what I know also the latest version works with Windows XP.

73
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Friday, June 11, 2021, 02:11:13 PM GMT+2, Bruce Cowan (VE3GBC) <ve3gbc@...> wrote:

I am running FT8 on a fairly old platform (ICOM IC-745, RigBlaster Pro and WSJT-X on an XP computer).

Works great with a few limitations.

What was the last version of Logger32 that runs on XP?

73

Bruce  VE3GBC

Panos

Hi from: www.Logger32.net "Earlier versions of Logger32 may still work on the Win NT, Win95, Win98/98SE, 2000, Win ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems, but no further development will be afforded these older operating systems. See the Program page for more details." 73