Topics

L32 and SDR Console

Jim Cox

Well spoke too soon Bob.. Now getting this one the slave port debug screen “I’m busy, poll reply ignored”   Jim

From: Bob
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:28 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: 4RE: [hamlogger] L32 and SDR Console

Rick, it's already working, guess I already coded for it. When Logger32 relinquishes radio control to WSJT/JTDX, Logger32 takes the WSJT/JTDX frequency from the UDP StatusOut message constructs a set frequency/mode message in the appropriate slave radio format and sends it. So, your ultra high def eye candy machine should still follow the radio as you snag those rare and exotic 77 byte (or whatever they are) QSOs. Give it a whirl. The attached picture is what was sent to the slave when I changed JTDX from FT8 to FT4 (no Logger32 CAT control connected). SeventyThree(s).

On February 13, 2020 at 11:46 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

I'm investigating a fix for that ... Take the Frequency sent over the UDP, generate/format a CAT frequency command message and send it to the slave port ... 73.
On February 13, 2020 at 11:29 AM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

I just don’t use SDRC if I am going to do WSJT. Since Logger32 closes the CAT port to WSJT the information would not be sent over to SDRC or SDRUno.

73 Rick N2AMG