Topics

L32 3 pictures (Attention Bob, K4CY)

HI3B Radhames

Bob:
One Picture says more than a thousand words
Asking your questions:

.. and if you enter the callsign into the Logbook Entry Window, can you see the QSO in the Previous QSOs Window? NO If you export your Logbook to an ADIF file, can you see the QSO in the file? SeventyThree(s). NO. And I did check the ADI file in the notepad,, and the Qso with KS9R does not appear. But as you could see, in the ERROR: Duplicate Time window it say than for get save the contact with KS9R I should to increase time. It means that this Qso exist.
The place of that Qso is after the yellow line.
Maybe I'm wrong or maybe something is corrupted?
Hope the pictures help you.
73,
Radhames (Rada)

HI3B

Bob

Rada, everything looks as expected to me. I suspect you have already logged a QSO with another station (not KS9R) at 16:23 on 26/09/1992. Easy to check this. Logger32 does not allow two QSOs at the same time, so it wants to log KS9R at 16:23:01. SeventyThree(s).

On October 5, 2019 at 9:49 PM HI3B Radhames <hi3b@...> wrote:

Bob:
One Picture says more than a thousand words
Asking your questions:

.. and if you enter the callsign into the Logbook Entry Window, can you see the QSO in the Previous QSOs Window? NO If you export your Logbook to an ADIF file, can you see the QSO in the file? SeventyThree(s). NO. And I did check the ADI file in the notepad,, and the Qso with KS9R does not appear. But as you could see, in the ERROR: Duplicate Time window it say than for get save the contact with KS9R I should to increase time. It means that this Qso exist.
The place of that Qso is after the yellow line.
Maybe I'm wrong or maybe something is corrupted?
Hope the pictures help you.
73,
Radhames (Rada)

HI3B

Michael Harris

I didn't look at the pictures. An 24MB email is a bit too rich for me. A bit of compression might have been in order.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 06/10/2019 05:39, Bob wrote:
[...]

Prasad

Rada,

You can make Logger32 display the time with the seconds included. That should show up the problem.Like this pic attached.

image.png

73 de Prasad VU2PTT