L323 e mail alarm no longer works

Peter Wollenberg

HI

since the recent security "updates" on Google the e mail alarm on the logger cluster no longer works. Anybody has found a solution as trying other web sign ins do not work either.

Any info or help very much appreciated.

73
Peter
VY0PW

n5kd

I’ve stopped trying to use L32 email alerts since I discovered “HAMALERT”.
It is a web page for setup, which sends emails or even texts -  whatever you set up.
It integrates with ClubLog so you can set it up to notify you of anything you need.

73’  Pete, N5KD.

On Jun 20, 2022, at 14:32, Peter Wollenberg <peterwollenberg@...> wrote:

HI

since the recent security "updates" on Google the e mail alarm on the logger cluster no longer works. Anybody has found a solution as trying other web sign ins do not work either.

Any info or help very much appreciated.

73
Peter
VY0PW

Bob

... and while I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in eMail/SMS alerts, it continues to work as expected ...

SeventyThree(s).

On 06/20/2022 12:55 PM n5kd <n5kd@...> wrote:

I’ve stopped trying to use L32 email alerts since I discovered “HAMALERT”.
It is a web page for setup, which sends emails or even texts -  whatever you set up.
It integrates with ClubLog so you can set it up to notify you of anything you need.

73’  Pete, N5KD.

On Jun 20, 2022, at 14:32, Peter Wollenberg <peterwollenberg@...> wrote:
HI

since the recent security "updates" on Google the e mail alarm on the logger cluster no longer works. Anybody has found a solution as trying other web sign ins do not work either.

Any info or help very much appreciated.

73
Peter
VY0PW

Peter Wollenberg

Bob
you are lucky, must be your settings I guess.

Email alarm is very handy when you are out in the garden or shopping and can quickly get back to the shack.

73
Peter
VA3DXA