Jim (W5IFP)

Bob

Randall, thanks so much for your message. We, the Logger32 community and Beta testers, have been very concerned for Jim's well being for a few weeks. Please tell Jim we are all rooting for him, and he is in our thoughts and prayers. And to Mrs. Hargrave (Mary, I think) we wish her well, strength, and courage as time progresses. I have sent a copy of this message to the almost 4000 active Logger32 users who have benefited so much from Jim's 20+ years of tireless support of this project.

The kd5wkk@... mailbox will overflow in the next 24 hours. Good luck, and may your God bless you. Your Father in law is without a doubt 'one of the good guys'.  With my love and affection, SeventyThree(s), Bob.

On 07/18/2021 6:57 PM Randall Booth <kd5wkk@...> wrote:

Bob,

I’m Randall Booth (KD5WKK) Jim’s son-in-law.  Jim wanted me to let you know he is currently in a physical therapy facility and will not be able to participate in the Logger32 testing for the next week or so.

Jim is doing fine but needed some Occupational and Physical therapy related to his Parkinson’s diagnosis.

Regards,

Randall Booth

KD5WKK

Kenneth Hansen <khansen@...>

Very nice said Bob
Get well Jim
de KB2SSE

--
Kenneth Hansen
Owner

ja1nlx

I really hope Jim is back again.

[...]

Larry Fravel

Thanks you for sharing and your eloquence Bob.  My prayers for Jim and his family.

Larry K8YYY

Shinnston WV EM99uk

--
I got expelled from school on Pajama Day. Not my fault - I sleep naked.

BD4EPV

And hope Jim for all the best!  I just want to tell that there are friends on another side of the earth caring about him.

73 de Joseph, BD4EPV

On Monday, July 19, 2021, 07:43:18 AM GMT+8, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

[...]

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Thanks for the update Bob. I hope Jim gets better soon. We all miss him, his calm demeanor and his expertise!

Get well soon Jim!

73, Rick
VE7TK