Gerry VE6LB

Fine here .65.
But-
43 North (Central China)  is missing.
Could it be that only that zones with no Qs (I have not worked any one there) are not displayed?

73, Gerry VE6LB
ve6lb@...
ve6lb.ve6hams.com

On 2020-07-07 11:13, Michael Harris via groups.io wrote:
Hi,

Just been checking the awards table for ITU Zones and noticed that 24, 25 and 26 are not listed. Any particular reason? They are pretty remote and any activation must be desperately rare.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

Michael Harris

Hi Garry,

That's the answer. I just made a dummy QSO in ITU Zone 25 and it popped up in the award matrix.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

Hi,