Topics

IOTA colours gone!

MM0EAX

Just noticed that W,C,G colours in IOTA awards are not showing? DXCC,WAS etc are all ok as normal! Any others having same issue?

de MM0EAX

ja1nlx

What version are you using ?

The latest ver3.50.416 works as expected.

73

On 2020/05/28 7:28, MM0EAX via groups.io wrote:
Just noticed that W,C,G colours in IOTA awards are not showing? DXCC,WAS etc are all ok as normal! Any others having same issue?

de MM0EAX

Ken McVie <kenmc@...>

Yes but only with the MIXED MODE window. If I then choose another mode, all is ok. Then if I go back to the MIXED MODE window it is also ok again. But next time I open the IOTA window with MIXED MODE selected, it is not showing colours.

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 28/05/2020 11:22 am, ja1nlx wrote:

What version are you using ?

The latest ver3.50.416 works as expected.

73

On 2020/05/28 7:28, MM0EAX via groups.io wrote:
Just noticed that W,C,G colours in IOTA awards are not showing? DXCC,WAS etc are all ok as normal! Any others having same issue?

de MM0EAX

Ken McVie <kenmc@...>

I should say I'm using the latest version of L32.

Ken ZL4NR

On 28/05/2020 11:22 am, ja1nlx wrote:

What version are you using ?

The latest ver3.50.416 works as expected.

73

On 2020/05/28 7:28, MM0EAX via groups.io wrote:
Just noticed that W,C,G colours in IOTA awards are not showing? DXCC,WAS etc are all ok as normal! Any others having same issue?

de MM0EAX

MM0EAX

Ok thanks i went to another mode and colors came bak, same here tho if i close and reopen in mixed mode the color gone!

73

ja1nlx

Sorry but this will be fixed in next auto-update.

73

On 2020/05/28 8:57, Ken McVie wrote:
I should say I'm using the latest version of L32.

Ken ZL4NR

On 28/05/2020 11:22 am, ja1nlx wrote:

What version are you using ?

The latest ver3.50.416 works as expected.

73

On 2020/05/28 7:28, MM0EAX via groups.io wrote:
Just noticed that W,C,G colours in IOTA awards are not showing? DXCC,WAS etc are all ok as normal! Any others having same issue?

de MM0EAX

Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW)

Yes. When I first open the award window for IOTA, no colors.
Click on Mixed mode again and the colors are then displayed.

Did the V3.50.416 update this morning and now have other issues as well.

VUCC award window is totally messed up, not displaying what it should statistics wise.

No problem previous version. Recalc statistics and issues remain.

Larry