Topics

InonoProbe W10 Help

Clark WU4B

Even since converting to W10, while Ionoprobe runs (in the task bar), I can't bring up the app on the screen.
I sent an email to Alex, some time ago but never heard back.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  It also doesn't seem to be working with Hamcap when initiated from Logger32.

TIA,
--
73,

Clark
WU4B

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Alex announced a month or so ago that Ionprobe has been discontinued. I believe the reason was difficulty in getting the necessary data.

73, Rick
VE7TK

Michael Harris

The crippled version will continue to work but with some data gaps. I use it to populate solar data into Ham Cap.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO