If Elon can do it, so can I ...

Bob

Starting January 1st. $8/month for the blue bird.

😃 SeventyThree(s).

Colin

😂

On 04/12/2022 16:05, Bob wrote:

Starting January 1st. $8/month for the blue bird.

😃 SeventyThree(s).

Tom Wylie

Elon would probably sue you for copyright, better make it a golden lion or something??

GM4FDM

On 04/12/2022 16:05, Bob wrote:

Starting January 1st. $8/month for the blue bird.

😃 SeventyThree(s).

John Munton - G7SSE

😄
Stuff the blue bird!

Can I keep this and carry on for free??

John
G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

Jan

😂😂😂

Op 4-12-2022 om 17:05 schreef Bob:
Starting January 1st. $8/month for the blue bird.

😃 SeventyThree(s).

Jan
PA4JJ

My dxspider clusters running 24/7 on a raspberry pi 2
pa4jj-2 telnet 77.174.195.163 port 7300
pa4jj-3 telnet 77.174.195.163 port 7388

Tom Wylie

I think Bob, or hope that Bob is joking!!!

Tom
GM4FDM

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022, 17:44 Jan, <hamlogger@...> wrote:
😂😂😂

Op 4-12-2022 om 17:05 schreef Bob:
Starting January 1st. $8/month for the blue bird.

😃 SeventyThree(s).

Jan
PA4JJ

My dxspider clusters running 24/7 on a raspberry pi 2
pa4jj-2 telnet 77.174.195.163 port 7300
pa4jj-3 telnet 77.174.195.163 port 7388

Barry GM4GIF

OMG, The price of Grouse hasn’t increased in the U.S., has it 😱.

73
Barry/gm4gif

Dave Colliau

I think alcohol is the only thing that hasnt gone up in the US.
Dave N8DC

On 12/04/2022 2:50 PM Barry GM4GIF <gm4gif@...> wrote:

OMG, The price of Grouse hasn’t increased in the U.S., has it 😱.

73
Barry/gm4gif

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

I am in.