Topics

IC-7300 Split.

Dave Colliau

Crummy day here in Michigan and I was working on the RCP for the 7300 and I noticed when I go to split the split indicator in the RCP and the call entry window keeps flashing and I cant do anything else within Logger 32 till I turn off the split.  This also does this when split is invoked from the split button on the rig. I changed the polling time and it makes it blink on and off slower or faster I suspect the program and the rig are polling each other in split mode and when the split is off everything else as far as CI-V commands from the RCP are fine .
Any ideas...
Dave N8DC