IC-7300

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
Preparing the equipment and programs for my upcoming operation in Monaco.
I have followed the manual instructions from page 702 and next, but L32 does not get the frequency and mode info from the Icom.
Where should I look for any of my mistakes ??!!

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Ooooops, please ignore, I have found it... I forgot to write "94" in the Icom address ...
As my youger brother always says, there are no problems, there are only solutions !
73
Paul