Topics

How to switch off GoList Lookup

Tibor OM2GM

I have tried what is doing GoList Lookup.
Recognized that is nothing for me.
From the first click on the GoList Lookup icon in the Toolbar, I cannot switch this function off.
The windows pop-up everytime when I click to any spot or callsign anywhere.
I am geting crazy from this but after 1 hour of reading Help and trying any option from the popped window no success came.
Please help me ......

Bob

Click SETUP | AUTO LOOKUP and UNcheck AUTO GOLIST LOOKUP. SeventyThree(s).

On January 17, 2020 at 10:34 AM Tibor OM2GM <tibor@...> wrote:

I have tried what is doing GoList Lookup.
Recognized that is nothing for me.
From the first click on the GoList Lookup icon in the Toolbar, I cannot switch this function off.
The windows pop-up everytime when I click to any spot or callsign anywhere.
I am geting crazy from this but after 1 hour of reading Help and trying any option from the popped window no success came.
Please help me ......

Svein Henriksen

Top line select Setup then Auto lookup and deselect Golist.

73 de la3pu

I have tried what is doing GoList Lookup.
Recognized that is nothing for me.
From the first click on the GoList Lookup icon in the Toolbar, I cannot switch this function off.
The windows pop-up everytime when I click to any spot or callsign anywhere.
I am geting crazy from this but after 1 hour of reading Help and trying any option from the popped window no success came.
Please help me ......

Tibor OM2GM

Many thanks, it was simple....