How to display all qsos in the logbook page

John T. Blair

Ok, don't know what I did, but I pressed something and all the entrys in my logbook page disappeared.

Q1. Is there a way to get all entries back/displayed?

Q2. Since I'm playing with the program trying to learn how to use it, I'm creating
      all kinds of log book entries. I tried to delete multiple entries by holding the
      <Shift> key down and and marking arrowing over several records, but when I
      pressed the <Del> key the marked records were not deleted.  Is there a way
      to delete multiple entries at once?

Avast logo

JohnT WA4OHZ
Virginia Beach, VA

Bob

1) On the Logbook Page window, click on QSO_DATE column header (it should be in red text indicating that that is hoe the page is presented - chronologically)

2) Delete them one by one.

SeventyThree(s).

On 05/01/2021 6:53 PM John T. Blair <jblair1948@...> wrote:

Ok, don't know what I did, but I pressed something and all the entrys in my logbook page disappeared.

Q1. Is there a way to get all entries back/displayed?

Q2. Since I'm playing with the program trying to learn how to use it, I'm creating
      all kinds of log book entries. I tried to delete multiple entries by holding the
      <Shift> key down and and marking arrowing over several records, but when I
      pressed the <Del> key the marked records were not deleted.  Is there a way
      to delete multiple entries at once?

Avast logo

JohnT WA4OHZ
Virginia Beach, VA

John T. Blair

I forgot to mention that I did a search of the help file for "display all qsos" and
got no results.  I also tried to google it, to no avail.

An add-on the the last post, now when I go to the "Log book entry window" and
enter a callsign and press <Enter> that qso is NOT logged, or at least displayed,
in my "logbook page window".  Also if I right click on any input box on the "Log book entry window" and bring up the options menu and select "Manually add QSOs" when I press the "Add QSO" button, the record is NOT displayes in the
"logbook page window".

It may be being entered, but it's not displaying.  So back to my original question
about how to display all QSOs.

TNX & 73s

John

Avast logo

JohnT WA4OHZ
Virginia Beach, VA

John T. Blair

At 06:59 PM 5/1/2021, you wrote:

>1) On the Logbook Page window, click on QSO_DATE column header (it should be
>in red text indicating that that is hoe the page is presented - chronologically)

>2) Delete them one by one.

Bob,

Outstanding!!!  And the entries I created with the log book entry page & the
manually inserted QSOs are there.

Your the best!!!!  Thanks.

John

Avast logo

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948@...
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
     75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                       65 Rambler Classic

Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!

From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
     e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
     In God We Trust
     Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                  oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

--
JohnT WA4OHZ
Virginia Beach, VA

Gary Hinson

A1.  Yes.

A2.  No.

😊

You may have sorted your logbook on a column with no data: a ‘feature’ of Logger32’s sort routine is that it doesn’t display QSOs that have no data in the sort column (e.g. no name in the name column).  It’s as if they don’t exist … but in reality they are still there in the internal database, just not shown.

The solution may be as simple as clicking the date or time header since every QSO MUST have a date and time, therefore every QSO will magically reappear.