Topics

help with logger32

antonio carlos rodrigues

Good morning everyone.
I would like a help if anyone knows I am having a hard time when I will send my log some dispute to logger 32 because when I send the name of the country fia blank there I need to do maual one by one I would like to know if any tool in the program that can be done automatically or not. thank you already and apologize for the Englishman.
73 dx
Tuka py2bn
Ex zz2kos & py2vai

Bob

Lots of Portuguese stations subscribe to the reflector, how about one of you pick up this thread? My Portuguese is limited to ordering two beers and describing your mothers background in minute detail. SeventyThree(s).