From: Ken JN7FAH
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:26 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Export UQF(.asc) file

Bob

ASCII file export future of L32 3.50.398 is now perfect.

Thanks

73

Ken JN7FAH

ex JA0RYN, JA0RYN/7, DL/JA0RYN

20191015() 9:26 Bob <k4cy@...>:

Ken, I will look at this tomorrow, but while you wait, answer me this question ... I Googled this: How many of the Japanese rugby team are actually Japanese ... Google said this:

Do you think maybe they're trying to avoid answering the question? SeventyThree(s).

On October 14, 2019 at 7:37 PM Ken JN7FAH <jn7fah@...> wrote:

Bob,

I found bugs in [File] menu, Export Logs/Export UQF(.asc) file.

As shown below, when I chose this menu the box showing

"Including this end date" isn't the present date.

Then, I pull down date selection window as shown below, it

is apparent that, in this section, L32 refers the last two digits

of system year for DAY and system day for YEAR.

It is 8:00 in the local time 1 hour behind 2019-10-15 00:00 UTC.

I think, you know why the present date of L32 is a day before UTC.

Next, the extension of UQF exported file is not .asc, but

it is .uqf as shown below.

The file name should be "20191014.asc".

This function is quite useful to export QSO records of

a certain station.

If possible, let me request to add callsign or country

selection appears in Exporting ADIF(.adi) file section.

73

Ken JN7FAH

ex JA0RYN, JA0RYN/7, DL/JA0RYN

John Munton - G7SSE

See Help File;

Radio Control Panel (RCP)

2.6 Logging frequency setup

73. John - G7SSE

Bob

You said: Using  other logging software, I can log both the  rx and tx frequencies when I operate split

I have no idea what options other logging programs offer/provide to log split frequency, but do this: On the Radio Control Panel, right click on the header (it is at the right of the window to save precious screen space). Click the LOGGING FREQUENCY SETUP menu option. There are several options there that may suit your needs. If not, let me know exactly what you want, and I'll put it on the (very long) wish list. SeventyThree(s).

On October 22, 2019 at 5:47 PM "Bob Elek via Groups.Io" <w3hkk@...> wrote:

When I work DX split , my L32  shows  the same freq in both the  “Freq” and “Freq_Rx” columns of my log.   Among the choices  of columns there is no  Freq_Tx.”

Using  other logging software, I can  log   both the  rx and tx frequencies when I operate split.

Whats up?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

20191015() 9:26 Bob <k4cy@...>:

[...]

Bob Elek

Thanks Bob.  I didnt know that was there :)  but alas  after playing with all the  options,   even when my   IC7610 shows (for example)  F receive = 1826.0  and  F-Xmt= 1827.5 , when I log the qso into L32 I see the same frequency listed in both the Freq and Freq-Receive columns ( 1827.5).  Now IF I press the Main/Sub ( vfo) button, it will change from  one to the other, but always  the same freq is shown in both columns of L32.

I will continue to  putter with this.as I am slow on the uptake when it comes to  software.  Bob

20191015() 9:26 Bob <k4cy@...>:

[...]

I have absolutely no idea how an IC7610 CI-V works, but have you setup your radio configuration in Logger32 to actually read VFO-B? SeventyThree(s).