Hello LOGGER User .....

WiesławM <sp6vxo@...>

Hello LOGGER Users

After installing the last patch, when I try to pack my log into a .adif file, I get an ugly message - I'm attaching a screen:

Bob

It looks like you have a bad gridsquare (only two letters) in one of your logbook QSOs. Try making the ADIF file with the 'Export Latitude/Longitude' turned off. 73.

On 05/02/2021 5:04 AM WiesławM <sp6vxo@...> wrote:

Hello LOGGER Users

After installing the last patch, when I try to pack my log into a .adif file, I get an ugly message - I'm attaching a screen:

Bob

... or sort your Logbook page window by gridsquare. Scroll to the top, then find/fix the bad entry. 73.